top of page

Alberta Transportation Compliance

Anyone wanting to operate a commercial vehicle in Alberta for transporting goods, passengers, or the vehicle itself, must obtain an Alberta Safety Fitness Certificate and/or an Alberta Operating Authority Certificate. JG Safety Consulting Ltd. can provide guidance on this process and help your business understand and meet those requirements. Have an upcoming Alberta Transportation audit? We can help you prepare for that too.

bottom of page